Top-Notch Service For Your Entire Fleet
After your fleet of trucks has made it through another year of heavy lifting and dirty jobs, TSVA is here to make sure they’re ready to go another round. We provide a full range of repair and inspection services for your truck equipment, all performed to current DOT code. We also provide preventive maintenance services for your trucks, so nothing will slow you or your fleet down.
PM “A” service should be performed every 5,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. This service covers the vital components of your truck’s functions, making sure it’s running safely and as efficiently as possible:
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Check and clean battery terminals
- Lubricate all grease fittings, including all U-joints
- Check all fluid levels and fill as necessary
- Check all lights for proper operation
- Check all tires for wear and proper inflation
- Check and replace belts where needed
- Check and replace air filter if needed
TSVA mechanics diligently perform safety checks for your entire fleet, because your trucks are our business, and your business needs trucks. Keep your fleet running at its peak with our repair and preventive maintenance services. Contact us today to get started.